Your privacy is important to us.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We collect information from you when you request a catalog, reserve the trip, online payment, sign up for our newsletter or request to contact us.
As needed, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address or e-mail address. You may, however, choose to visit our web site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience. Your information helps us respond to your individual needs.
To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service. Your information helps us effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions.
How do we use your e-mail address?
We use your e-mail address to communicate with you in the following ways:
The e-mail address provided will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your trip.
The e-mail address provided for requesting a catalog may be used first to confirm that you have received your catalog, and second, to deliver information related to your request.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
How do we protect your information?
All information is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights and is kept confidential.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer through your Web browser that enables the site or service provider to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Some of our services may not function properly if you turn your cookies off, but you can still place orders by contacting us directly via phone or e-mail.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties and partner organizations, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, the property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Pay Safely with us.
Enjoy a secure payment experience covered by Bank-level security measures. The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL Protocol.
If there are any questions regarding our policies you may contact us using the information below: